Lightning-fast fiber internet is coming to your neighborhood.
Sign up today to run fiber out to your home. This simple process allows for quick, easy and free installation when you are ready to make the switch.
What do we need from you?
We need you to permit us to be in your yard and run the fiber overhead or underwound to your house.
Why run fiber to my home?
• Switch providers easily any time of year. (No waiting for the snow to thaw).
• NOW is the time to get fiber run to your home if you want our internet now or in the future.
• Get FREE INSTALLATION if you decide to switch internet service providers, a $150 value.
• Increase your home’s marketability.
What's the timeline?
We will be running the fiber to your homes now until we are done.
However, you won't be able to get internet until October or later. This is due to other factors that will affect the fiber's function until that time. You will be unable to receive internet in a timely manner unless we run the fiber to your home now.
Fiber internet is the most reliable broadband option. When compared to cable, DSL, or wireless, fiber networks are:
• Faster, with speeds up to 1 GB
• More reliable during peak times
• Capable of larger uploads and downloads
• Better for streaming and gaming
• More secure
Luminate is the locals’ broadband. Our founders are local, our staff is local, and our technicians are local (you probably even know a lot of us!).
Here’s why that matters:
• We understand the needs of our communities. We’re members of your community and know your broadband needs.
• We give dedicated, local support to all of our subscribers. Visit us at our offices in Craig and Steamboat anytime.
• We offer unlimited data. That way, you can stream, play and scroll as much or as little as you want.
• We deliver the future of the internet at hometown prices. We charge what we say we charge, no hidden fees, no gotchas.
Sound good? We’ll run a fiber network out to your home to allow for free installation when you’re ready to make the switch. Visit us at our offices in Craig or Steamboat or call (970) 870-4320 to get set up for a future with reliable, high-speed internet.
Frequently asked questions