Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) with Luminate
Internet bill assistance is now available! Luminate is pleased to offer The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): a U.S. government program that helps low-income households pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices.
Benefits of ACP
If you qualify for the ACP, you can:
• Save up to $30 per month on your internet bill.
• Access to lightning-fast Luminate fiber internet.
• A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer.
• Access to the internet regardless of credit status.
• Protections against early termination fees.
You can only get one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Eligibility for ACP
You are likely eligible for the ACP if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if you or someone in your household participates in one of these programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Federal Pell Grant
- A participating provider's existing low-income internet program
For more information to apply click the button below. Once you have been approved, contact us with your confirmation information and we will get you set up with lightning-fast fiber internet for only $30/month.